You need to determine in advance the thematic focus of your trip, as in Tashkent about 30 different museums!
1) Historical (Museum of the History of Uzbekistan and Temurids Museum)
2) Art (National Museum of Fine Arts and the Museum of Decorative and Applied Arts of Uzbekistan)
3) Natural history (Museum of Nature and the Museum of Geology)
4) Museum of folk artists in ancient madrasahs and house museums of outstanding personalities (Mukhtar Ashrafi, Yunus Rajabi, Tamara Khanum, Sergei Yesenin, Ural Tansykbaev)
5) Scientific and technical (planetarium, Museum of astronomical instruments, Polytechnical Museum, Museum of railway equipment)
Amir Temur Museum, built in 1996. by architect Turdyev, become a kind of calling card of Tashkent and Uzbekistan.
Museum of the History of Uzbekistan contains a unique collection of artifacts of spiritual and material culture of the peoples of Uzbekistan, starting with the Paleolithic era to the present day.
Museum of railway equipment.